Now you can use your Power Financial credit and debit cards with Apple Pay- the easy, secure, and private way to pay! Use Apple Pay with iPhone 6 or higher to pay in stores without swiping your cards and within apps without entering payment and contact information. Just pay with a single touch of your finger using Touch ID. Apple Pay is more secure because:
* You don’t have to use your actual credit and debit card numbers. When you add your card, a unique Device Account Number is assigned, encrypted, and securely stored.
* When you make a purchase, the Device Account Number alongside a transaction-specific dynamic security code is used to process your payment. Your actual credit or debit card numbers are never shared by Apple with merchants or transmitted with payment.
* The cashier never sees your name, card numbers, or security code. GET STARTED WITH APPLE PAY TODAY.
2. Place your finger on the Touch ID™. Or, you may need to enter a passcode and sign a receipt.
3. Keep your phone by the reader until it vibrates and beeps, indicating your payment was accepted.
Easy. Secure. Private.Making payments with Apple Pay is easy. The entire transaction is secure, as your credit and debit card numbers aren’t stored on the device or on Apple’s® server, so they’re never shared with the merchant. And, if your iPhone is ever lost or stolen, just use the “Find My iPhone” feature.