Courtesy Pay Overdraft Protection
Opt-in today and protect your checking account. Never be embarrassed again!
Keep Life Moving and stay protected with our Courtesy Pay Overdraft Protection Program.
A change in consumer law stipulates that we cannot authorize and pay overdrafts on your account for the following types of transactions unless you ask us to:
- ATM withdrawal transactions
- Everyday debit card transactions
We do authorize and pay overdrafts for the following types of transactions:
- Checks and other transactions made using your checking account
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions
If we do not authorize and pay an overdraft, your transaction will be declined. Keep life moving and stay protected with Courtesy Pay Overdraft Service! We realize that unforeseen issues sometimes arise, that’s why we even allow your account to go $10 negative without any fees as part of this service. Power Financial Credit Union’s Courtesy Pay Program is your overdraft protection on ATM withdrawals and everyday debit card transactions. Why not add a convenient back up plan to your debit card! Click here to opt-in to Keep life moving and stay protected with our Courtesy Pay Overdraft Protection Program.
- We will charge you a fee of $35.00 each time we pay an ATM or debit card overdraft transaction.
- We will charge you a fee of $35.00 each time we pay a Check or ACH overdraft Transaction.
- There is no limit on the total fees we can charge you for overdrawing your account.
You have up to 30 days to bring the account current, either through direct deposit, transfer of funds, eDeposit, or a deposit at one of our branches. There is a $10.00 fee for an account which maintains a negative balance for 10 days.
Please note changes could take up to 24 hours to take effect.
Courtesy Pay Videos
Save time & money – an easy way to track and pay bills.