SecureLink Mobile Banking with Touch ID™
Log in to your mobile banking app with the touch of a finger!
One touch does it all!
Get fast access to your app with Touch ID™ on your iPhone®. Touch ID™ is a simple, secure way for members to access Apple devices using built-in, fingerprint-sensor technology. We have leveraged this technology to facilitate the member login process to our Mobile Banking App on Apple devices in lieu of traditional login credentials to make your login even faster, easier and more secure. Android and Kindle versions will launch in June 2016.
• No need to type a password — your fingerprint is all you need.
• No extra setup — our app works with the Touch ID you already set up on your iPhone 5s, iPhone 6 or iPhone 6+ and iPad Air 2, iPad Mini , iPad Pro or later.
• No need to worry about stolen passwords.Get all the convenience of Online Banking right from your smartphone!
Use Touch ID on iPhone
Touch ID™ fingerprints are stored on your device and never leave it. They are encrypted with a key that is only accessible to that device. Mobile Banking Apps such as the Power Financial Credit Union Mobile App cannot access the actual fingerprint. They can only determine if the fingerprint is valid or not. Before you can set up Touch ID, you’ll need to make a passcode for your device then follow these steps.
- Make sure that the Home Button and your finger are clean and dry.
- Tap Settings > Touch ID & Passcode, then enter your passcode.
- Tap Add a Fingerprint and hold your device as you normally would when touching the Home button.
- Touch your finger to the Home button but do not press. Hold it there until you feel a quick vibration, or until you’re asked to lift your finger.
- Continue to lift and rest your finger slowly, making small adjustments to the position of your finger each time.
- The next screen asks you to adjust your grip. Hold your deice as you normally would when unlocking it, and touch the Home button with the outer areas of your fingertip, instead of the center portion that you scanned first.
Touch ID™ now gives you even quicker access to your mobile device to*:
- View Your Accounts
- Deposit Checks
- Transfer Funds
- View Transaction History
- Pay Your Bills
- Take advantage of the Debit Card Rewards Program
- Locate ATMs and/or Branches near you
Click here for more FAQs.
Use the QR code below to update your app and try it now!
Apple iPhone and Apple iPad
Note: If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can download it for free by clicking the icon below.
*Text or data fees may apply. Check with your wireless provider.