Michael’s Art Supplies and Neiman Marcus Security Breach
Power Financial Credit Union is committed to protecting our members against fraud. Report fraud to us immediately at 800.548.5465.
Privacy & Security Info
- Online Banking Security Alert
- Home Depot Security Breach
- Important Monthly Statement Privacy Enhancement
- The 'Bash Bug' AKA the 'ShellShock Bug'
- Consumer Alert: Unauthorized Use of OFR Information and Branding
- Consumer Alert: Five Common Financial Scams
- Consumer Alert: Samsung SwiftKey Vulnerability
- Privacy & Security
- Phishing and Identity Theft
- Unaffiliated Companies
- Vishing Scam Alert
- Important Bank Check Fraud Alert
- Michael's Art Supplies and Neiman Marcus Security Breach
- Wendy's Security Breach
Be aware – credit card payment breach!
As part of our promise to keep our members updated with the latest news and security alerts, Power Financial Credit Union is aware and actively monitoring the Michael’s Art Supplies and Neiman Marcus security breaches on their payment card networks.
We ask all members to be vigilant and continue to check all financial statements for fraudulent activity. Your security is very important to us. If you feel you may have been a victim of this breach, report the fraud to us immediately at 800.548.5465.
We will issue new cards to any members affected by these latest security breaches. We are committed to protecting the personal and financial information of everyone in the Power Financial Credit Union family. With any data breach, we monitor the situation and as information is made available to us, we will update the membership.
Thank you for being a member of the Power Financial Credit Union family and allowing us to serve you.
Open a checking account in minutes online.